Healthy Home Protection Program

Healthy Home servicesThe Healthy Home protection program is a complete system that we employ to attack and remove bio-contamination and the threat of cross-contamination in any home or facility.  Bio-contamination is the condition that exists when surfaces are contaminated by germs, bacteria,  viruses, mold, mildew, and other dangerous microbial’s. Cross contamination is what occurs when someone touches these contaminated surfaces, becomes a carrier and transfers them to another surface where the next person gets exposed to those germs.

 The Healthy Home Protection Program                                                         is a 3 step process that is designed to break down and destroy contaminates on all of the surfaces in your home or business and provide protection against contaminates for up to 90 days. 

Step 1 is the application of a broad spectrum hospital grade disinfectant. We use a fogger to administer this to the whole building. This method reaches all surfaces that are exposed to the air and not just the few surfaces that are contacted with the typical spray bottle and wipe method.  This first step brakes through biofilm.  This is an important step in the disinfection process because harmful pathogens can not be eliminated under the biofilm.  Biofilm is a very thin, microscopic layer that creates an atmosphere that helps the germs multiply.

Step 2 All touch points are wiped down with microfiber clothes.  This step removes the broken up biofilm and the pathogen cells from the surface.

Step 3 We then treat the same surfaces with BioZone protectant that goes to work and kills all the contaminates that re-enter your home and try to reattach themselves to those surfaces.The Antimicrobial Coating forms a protective surface protectant by forming a nano-size bed of spikes that disrupts the microorganism’s membrane resulting in the loss of energy in the microbe and its demise.  This new technology provides a perfect approach to inhibiting microorganisms without the use of unsafe heavy metals or poisons.  This mode of action is entirely unique to other antimicrobial treatments. This coating is non-leaching, and will not wash off. It will last for up to 90 days.

  Both products we use are NON-TOXIC and environmentally friendly which is very important as most disinfectants and chemicals in use now to kill germs are highly toxic and have dangerous side effects.  Many of the germs and bacteria have adapted to avoid the poisonous disinfectants rendering the disinfectant ineffective.  That has led to the crisis we have now in the healthcare industry as the use of antibiotics that have been used for years are not killing the bacteria or germs any longer because they have adapted a resistance to them.  Our products do not allow the germs the opportunity to mutate because they mechanically kill the organism, so there is no chance for the organism to mutate.  It is dead before it realizes what happened.

So what does all this mean for you? This means that your home or workplace can be safer, with less chance of catching something at work, your children can go to school and be more protected from other kids germs and many other benefits. Please review all of our site and let us know how we can assist your facility in maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment.

 Please call for more information. 616-401-9176